Sunday 16 December 2012

Delicious Doodles - anything but a card

This week at Delicious Doodles the challenge is to create anything but a card.  Well that suits me just fine as I suck at cardmaking (majorly!).

I have made a crimbo ornament.  I used the skull wreath from the Delicious Doodles digi shop.  I coloured them red and green then edged the sides with a distress ink pad weathered wood I think.  I then put on my melting pot dipped it in, put it in the garage to cool down then cracked it and went over the top with tattered rose.  It doesn't show up well in the pic but in real life you can see all the cracks.



 
Anyway get your butt over to the delicious doodles digi shop and see some of the amazing images she draws.  Something for everyone be you cutesy or goth.
 
My kids all want a piece of me so I better go and tend to their needs 8 year old wants me to film his lego army, 5 year old wants me to make her a wishing stone and 3 year old just wants me haha.
 
Andrea C x


6 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant Christmas ornament Andrea, the skulls look fab in the festive colours and I like the big bow.
Kevin xx

Creepy Glowbugg said...

LOVE this!! And the colors and the crackle!!! Fabu! Have fun with the kiddos!!

Netty said...

Terrific ornament and loving the bright colours, xx

coops said...

so stunning andrea.love the cracked glass effect and fabulous image :D

xx coops xx

Julia said...

Awesome!!!!!!
Hugs,
Julia

Teri said...

Loving it hun - and the crackle effect is fab too! xx